From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

San Diego LabVIEW Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiring LabVIEW Developer

Philips is hiring for a software in test position, the job description is practically the same as mine. Here's some formal info from our recruiting team:

You will be part of

The NPI (New Product Introduction) Software V&V Team within the R&D Department at Philips Hospital Respiratory Care. You will be directly involved in the testing of Hospital Life-Support and Non-Invasive Ventilators.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical discipline
  • 5+ years of software development experience including automated testing
  • Experience with C#, LabVIEW, and Python.
  • C# Familiarity with Agile SW Development practices and DevOps
  • Working knowledge of test management tools and frameworks
  • Experience using test equipment, sensors and I/O systems such as DAQ and PCI is a plus
  • Understanding of communication interfaces such as USB, GPIB, Ethernet, Serial, RS-485 and familiarity with network technologies such as TCP/IP, UDP and WiFi
  • C++ experience a plus
  • Familiarity with application lifecycle management tools such as HP ALM, PTC Integrity, GitLab or Atlassian Jira

We use LabVIEW 2020 and your role would be at the architect level, with a couple of other CLAs, CLDs, and CLADs on the team. Ask me any questions about the posting either here or DM me and I can get you in touch with our recruiters.

Nathan Murphy
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,260 Views)