San Diego LabVIEW Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAD Sample Exams.zip

CLAD Preparation Bundle (Sample Exams)

This is a ZIP file containing four CLAD sample exams I found prior to taking the CLAD.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(19,091 Views)

Hi Mike_Le,   Attached is a problem in CLAD_Exam_Preparation_Guide_Using_LabVIEW_2017.pdf. The right answer is B Could somebody give me an explanation that B is correct one.  Thanks! Guoguang Qian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(8,023 Views)

The sample function will take 5 seconds to execute. The first time the while loop runs, the elapsed timer executes immediately and returns ~0 seconds have elapsed. The second time it runs, it'll say the elapsed time is 5 seconds and return "true" that the time has elapsed so the loop executes twice generating two rows.

CLED (2016)
Message 3 of 6
(7,989 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

In the second run of while LOOP it takes 5 seconds to get 5 samples. That makes sense.

But how can it get 5 samples in 0 second in the first run? Thank you, Guoguang

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(7,973 Views)

Now I figure it out. Actually, either the first run or the second run takes 5 seconds. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(7,971 Views)

On the CLAD Preparation Guide using LabVIEW 2017, page 15, the question states the "Switch when Released" but uses the block indicator for a Latched when Released button.  Using the block indicator for functionality, D should be the correct answer, as the label does not affect the functionality of the button.

The listed answer is C, which would be the case if the function was indeed Switch when Released.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,463 Views)