Sacramento Area LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8/30 LabVIEW User Group Meeting - LabVIEW 2012

In case you didn't catch the Announcement above, I thought I'd start a thread to make sure everyone saw the details on the next UGM:

Hey Sacramento UGM!

I hope that you'll be able to join us next week on August 30th for the Sacramento UGM. We'll cover new features in LabVIEW 2012, network with other engineers in the area, and enjoy free dinner!  Check out the event page for more details and to register.

We'll hold this event from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm on August 30th at California State University, Sacramento:

6000 J St

Room: Sequoia 232

Sacramento, CA  95826

Please register if you can attend at bit.ly/sacramentoUGM

Topic: What's New in LabVIEW 2012

Write better code with LabVIEW 2012. If you need to build a high-quality measurement or control system that will scale for the future, LabVIEW 2012 has new tools and resources to help. With new capabilities and features like templates and sample projects, self-paced training, and NI’s continued investment in stability improvements, LabVIEW 2012 accelerates success. This means that you can innovate with the confidence that you’ll be more productive while still delivering a high-quality and reliable solution. Find out how LabVIEW 2012 can accelerate your success.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(4,678 Views)