From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wiring problem with NI9217

I want to measure the current on the four channels of NI9227 module. In my circuit I used 4 reais of 24 V, 4 power supply of 24 V and a 4 resistances of 220V the power 5W.I want someone to tell me if the wiring scheme is true or false

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,062 Views)

Ha_er,

I'm not completely sure about some of those specs - your resistors should be measured in ohms instead of volts. You said you use 4 reais of 24V, what is a reai? I'm also not sure what the attached diagram goes to, as I don't know anything about these J1 connections or what device is diagramed here.

I assume your goal is to have four channels, each one with a power supply, a resistor, a channel of the 9227, and a channel of whatever device you have diagramed. If this is true, you need four separate circuits. Each one should be a series combination of each of these devices/channels.

VanCamp

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,001 Views)

Your diagram doesn't really make sense, but from what I can gather you're using/want to use a 24v power supply into a 24v input relay, which in turns allows 220v to your device with a resistor inline. The output from this device is then measure with the NI 9227.

What's the issue?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,963 Views)