Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rearl time aquisition sensor EEG/ECG

Hi everyone,
PLease can anyone take a look on pic and tell me if i'am acquiring ECG signal ??

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(3,258 Views)

Hi meth12,

What type of signals are you expecting to see? Do you have any errors or specific issues with your hardware or software? This forum is for assisting with errors/issues you are running into or brainstorming for how to implement something. Can you give more details on what you are trying to do?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(3,208 Views)

Hi    ,
well, am excpecting to see EEG signal .... this is a new test can you verify for me please ??
PS: am using 3 electrode, an external amplifier board hooked to to A0,GND and 5V of arduino.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(3,203 Views)

Do you have an oscilloscope to verify that the signal is correct? What kind of amplitudes are you expecting with this signal?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(3,175 Views)

Hi   ,
no i dont have an oscilloscope, and i'am expecting to see some picks while blinking my eyes, or while relaxing ... 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(3,172 Views)

Hi rleonard3   ,
no i dont have an oscilloscope, and i'am expecting to see some picks while blinking my eyes, or while relaxing ... 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(3,171 Views)

I am not familiar with EEG/ECG signals but from your last image it looks like your signal is clipping at 5V a little. What is the voltage range you are using on your device?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(3,143 Views)

i have two batteries with 9v. i think it is may be due to pin 5v of arduino ?? what do you think ..? 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(3,141 Views)

In order for me to get a better understanding of what is happening could you attach a screenshot of your code?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(3,129 Views)

here's the code 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(3,127 Views)