Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

power spectrum

Hi,

Do u know how to create  a matrix of 2d array measurement  without using matrix functions due to my version of LabVIEW not have matrix function 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(954 Views)

This looks like a separate discussion. You might want to create a new one. Also, I'm not clear on what you mean by "matrix of 2d array measurement". Can you give us more details about why you're trying to make one, what it looks like, and what you're trying to do with it?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(947 Views)

Yes, please create a new thread. The big advantage is that more persons will come across it and you will get an answer faster. Also, other people having this question in the future will find the answer much quicker as the thread's title will fit it. Feel free to link the new thread here, as the question is already mentioned here^^

And don't forget to mark any of the previous posts as "answer" to this thread. This also helps a lot!

Ingo – LabVIEW 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, NXG 2.0, 2.1, 3.0
CLADMSD
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(943 Views)

Hi,

if you see the attachment below you will see what am trying to illustrate. what I have done so far is to covert the power spectrum cluster to a 2d array using the unbundle cluster in order to be able to save it as a tdsm or excel file. so what I want to do is to take the magnitude of each of the power spectrum frequency measurement generated which are  2d arrays and putting all the test magnitudes generated in a matrix in order to save it and transfer it to Matlab.  Also, want to know if it is possible for the  magnitudes of the frequency  (2 d array ) to be automatically placed in the matrix as it is being generated  

Attachment 1 is the process of the matrix 

Attachment 2; frequency conversion to 2d array 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(937 Views)

Something like this?

Power spectrum export2.png

Message 15 of 15
(933 Views)