Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

making sbrio standalone

I am working on a project in sbrio 9462.

I am unable to work the sbrio standalone. how do i do that?

i can configure the ports and all using the real time project!! but i dunoo how to make the sbrio standalone. anybody please help. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,021 Views)
Well you just need to install the executable on the sbRIO. Have you created an executable before? Let us know.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,014 Views)

Yes i have made a project using the real time project wizard its working with the ethernet cable connected. I just need to know how i can blink an led stand alone! i want it urgent because of one deadline coming up . Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,011 Views)

You didn't answer my question. You will need to create an executable and then you can configure it to run at startup. Have you followed these steps:

Building a Stand-Alone Real-Time Application (RT Module)
Running a Stand-Alone Real-Time Application (RT Module)

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,009 Views)

Hi.... I have a doubt for example I have a microphone conected to sbrio 9631 by a NI 9234 but the problem is that I have to use the NI sound and vibration to acquire Db(A) of the noise. I would like to know if I can use the NI sound and vibration to create a stand-alone aplication to measure the db(A) with the microphone 40 p.h. because when I am developing an aplicaion en the FPGA I can´t use the toolkit NI sound and vibration.  

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,144 Views)