From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't use CVIRTSup funtions at RTmain

Hello!I have a fully operational Real-time system with a host PC and a PCI target.I have wrote several programs which functioning perfecly(in CVI).So the problem is when i want to use the CVIRTSup fuctions like init(initialization) or read ,the compailer drops an error:undefinied function.I have the CVIRTSup dir. at the CVI folder have the header files ,so it's on my comp.I dont get it why i can't use any functions from this folder.If someone could write a few lines from a working code i would be thankful.(about shared memory useing at CVI).
Note tahat after hours of search i haven't find any usefull posts about Shared memory useing in CVI.Only a note that says:"Caution  This function makes a call to LoadLibrary. If you create a DLL that interfaces with CVIRTSup.dll, National Instruments recommends that you do not call this function from within DLLMain."

So it means i can't use any CVIRTSup functions at the RTmain source code?Than how can i use it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,726 Views)