From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cRio data acquisition problem

Hello,

I need help with my data acquisition using fpga cRio 9072. I am relatively new to labview and i started with "NI 9323 Getting Started" vi and i managed to acquire data from my 9232 module, using fpga. The problem is that when i try to plot the data, on the OY axis i have voltage ( and this is ok) but on OX axis i have the sample number, instead of time. My data is like in [1] and i would like it to be similar to the one in [2]. I do not want to have on the ox axis the absolute time (time and date) but more of a relative time that resets to 0 each time the acquisition starts.

I would appreciate your help,

Valetina

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,339 Views)

can you attach the fpga vi code where you read the data and also the RT vi code where you display the data on graph. i want to ask some questions as follows;

1    do you used FIFO to transfer data between target (fpga) and host (RT) ?

2    do you used waveform generation vi (its attributes are Y , dt and t0) ?

Message 2 of 3
(5,247 Views)

Hello Tirmizi

I managed to solve that problem. Your tip nr. 2 was of great value, thx a lot!

I now have another problem that i deal with for a long time. I posted it here: http://forums.ni.com/t5/Real-Time-Measurement-and/cRio-FPGA-read-1024000-samples-and-transfer-to-RT/...   I would appreciate if anyone could help... 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,055 Views)