From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cRIO9035 unable to deploy the settings to AKD drive

Solved!
Go to solution

I am working with an AKD drive with NI Softmotion on a cRIO9035 controller. I followed the steps described in:

http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/375592d.pdf

I have configured the drive to work in EtherCat mode, but I can not find the device in NI MAX.

Also, I am able to add the axis in the project, but after I configured the settings of the axis and try to deploy, I got the following conflict message:

"At least one deployed item is no longer in the project."

Then I tried to compare the project and system, I found that I can not see the axis and EtherCAT master in the system. Is this because that the AKD drive is not communicating with the Softmotion? If so, why I can add the axis to the project?

Thanks!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,828 Views)

Sounds weird. Can you format and reinstall your cRIO-9035, then try to reproduce the issue again?

You can also try the "Deploy All" function:

deployall.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,776 Views)

Do you mean to format the memory of the cRIO? That might be my last attempt because I would have to reinstall a bunch of software. Yes, I did try the deploy all function, but got the errors attached.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,769 Views)

Yes.

Can you provide your LV project to me? I can have a try on my side.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,762 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tianyu91

I have solved this problem. It turns out that some software on the cRIO is 16.0 version, while the Labview and NI SoftMotion on the host is 15.0 version. After I reinstalled the software on the target into 15.0, it works perfectly!

Thanks a lot!

Tianyu

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,748 Views)