Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cRIO locked without setting permissions

Hi all,

I am working with a 9022 with LabVIEW 2011 firmware installled.  When I try to connect to the cRIO in MAX it will not let me change any settings and says that I need a username/password to do it.  The problem is I have never set up a username or password...the only way around this I have found to work is to reformat the cRIO and reload all the firmware and programs but then after initially setting it up I won't be able to change settings again.  I have seen this problem happen to 3 different 9022 chassis' and am unsure where I am going wrong...

Thanks for any help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,490 Views)

Hello Trije

I think the best method to find out what is going with you device behind scenes is to use the CONSOLE OUT function, as describe in the kink below:

Why Does My CompactRIO Controller or Single-Board RIO Not Show Up in Measurement & Automation Explor...

Some devices when you reset them if no DHCP is available ( direct connection to PC) sets the IP to 0.0.0.0, this address is blocked by most firewalls and security services. You may want to check you PC´s configuration.

Regards

Mart G

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,472 Views)