From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cRIO Analog Input swapped channels

Hi I am using cRIO to measure Voltage in the renage of 0 to 10 V using 9239 module. 

Everything runs fine and gives correct results, except when channels are swapeed, which can be seen on VI user interface. 

I have attached picture with this, front panel with FPGA Target is the right order. Test 4 is windows side which has swapped channles. 

Thanks in Advance. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Kunal Raithatha.
CTD - CLAD (I wish I can take off that A, and maybe use it later to replace D 🙂

Easy Tip :- "To copy an image to a VI icon, drag the image file and place it on the icon
located in the upper right corner of the front panel or block diagram" ...If you know any
more reply back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,890 Views)

As they say a picture paints a thousand words !

but a block diagram does help  !

xseadog

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,866 Views)

What do you mean when channels are "swapped"? What channel are you using when you receive the correct data? and the incorrect data? What cRIO are you using? Could you post a screen shot of your block diagram?

Jordan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,835 Views)