Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cRIO-9074 - No power and led stay closed

Hello everyone,
I have a cRIO-9074 that was working since 2011, and it died 3 days agos. It's impossible to connect to it and every leds are closed when you put the power in. 
I checked the power supply, and it's still working fine, giving an output of 30V. I also tried to plus another power source juste in case that is in the specs of the cRIO-9074. I also tried to put it in safe mode. It just seems that something broke inside of it. I was wondering if anyone had a clue of things that I should check or try to troubleshoot it.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,097 Views)

Hi Firob,

What do you mean when you say that the cRIO-9074 'died' 3 days ago? Did it suddenly turn off while operating?

Also, when you say that every LED is closed, do you mean all the LEDs, including the POWER LED, stay off even when you power on the device? Or the LEDs stay on and solid?

Warm Regards,

Alejandro Balma

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,042 Views)

Hi Alejandro,

Yes, when I said it died, it means it turned off while operating and never been able to turn it on again.
All the LEDs stay closed, the power, Lan, etc. nothing opens even when I power on the device. I tried another power source and it doesn't change anything.

Thank you for your help,

Fidèle

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,040 Views)

Hi Fidele,

This sounds like the cRIO-9074' long-life coin cell battery died. You should contact your local National Instruments service representative and ask for help to get a repair quote from NI RMA team.

Best Regards,

Alejandro Balma

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,023 Views)