Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find FPGA replication tool for labview 2009

Hi there,

I am looking for the method to deploy the RT and FPGA program to multi compactrio system without using the Develpment Suite. I downloaded the NI-RIO System Replication Tools, latest version for 8.6, from http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/AF4FF0C65AF31B4348257337006A144A?OpenDocument But it has an error of "Unbundle By Name: Contains unwired or bad terminal" when I tried to use it with my Labview 2009 SP1. The problem can not be fixed since the "Download Bitfile.vi" is password protected.

Where can I find the FPGA replication tools that can work with Labview 2009 SP1?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,814 Views)

I have attached an updated version of this VI.

(I only corrected the Unbundle node. I did not test its functionality.)

authored by
Christian L, CLA
Systems Engineering Manager - Automotive and Transportation
NI - Austin, TX

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,798 Views)
Thanks Christian. I will try this new version with my system. Thanks for the timely response.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,790 Views)

We are trying to synchronize the clock on an PXI7852R with the 10MHz PXI clock programmatically.  It seems that 'Set RIO Device Settings.vi' should be able to do this, but the VI is broken in both Labview9 and Labview10f4.  There is no error shown as to why it won't run and the block diagram is password protected.  I saw that you fixed 'Download Bitfile.vi', have you done the same for 'Set RIO Device Settings.vi'?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,394 Views)

I just downloaded and opened the VI and it opened without a broken run arrow for me. The 2009 version of the VI is located at:

ftp://ftp.ni.com/support/fpga/ni-rio/NI-RIO%20System%20Replication/2009/

I opened it in LV 10.0f4

Please make sure you download the LV 2009 version and not the LV 8.2 version.

FYI, the download links in one of the documents (http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/AF4FF0C65AF31B4348257337006A144A?OpenDocument) are messed up andI will request to have them fixed.

authored by
Christian L, CLA
Systems Engineering Manager - Automotive and Transportation
NI - Austin, TX

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,381 Views)

Thanks, Christian.  That did the trick.  I think we were victims of the bad links.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,374 Views)