From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the EEPROM Map for the 6035E for Register Level Programming.

We are using LynxOS and have a working driver written. We have yet to figure out how to update the calibration constants in the EEPROM or to read the constants from the EEPROM into the DACs.

Currently, I can read the EEPROM and suspect that I can also write to the DACs, but i dont know which EEPROM address maps to which DAC.

By reading the E-Series RLP, i attempted to determine if the 6035E has the same structure as any of the boards in the document, but i do not believe that it does.

At the very least, we need to know which DACs there are on the board, what they are used for, their width, and a way to determine what we should write to each one.

Also, any insight into how t
o perform a calibration without using NIDAQ would be helpful.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,200 Views)
Aymanme,
The PCI E Series RLP Manual does contain the data you need for the PCI-6035E, it is the same as the PCI-6024E (as they are in the same family of boards.) (KB 24SHKCYF) The listed Knowledge Base Also contains the CALDACs for the board.

Nick W.
www.ni.com/ask
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,200 Views)
But "The PCI E Series RLP Manual" from Nov 1998 does not contain the address of the DAQ_STC_DIO_Control_Register of the PCI-6035E ! I need access to this register (in direct or windowed mode), in order to control the EXTSTROBE output by software. Can anyone help?

Boris Gramatikov
Johns Hopkins University
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,200 Views)