From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What driver do I need to support a DAQ-1200 card?

I have a program written in LabVIEW 6.0 and running on Windows NT. I have been able to get a DAQ-700 working but the DAQ-1200 shows no data.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,342 Views)
Hi Tamara,
The 1200 line has been supported for a long time on our drivers and is still supported. The latest driver is NI-DAQ 6.9.2. I think you could go as early as NI-DAQ 6.5, though if you have the freedom you might as well get the latest driver.

What kind of data do you get when you read? Is it floating, flat line, railed to the limits, or maybe something else? You might just have to troubleshoot the card to see if it needs to be RMA'd. Try it in different slots, different computers, and always try using it in the Measurement & Automation Explorer to test it.

If it still doesn't work, try calling us from http://www.ni.com/ask to see if we can help you with it.

If you want to post for this again, please copy the text of our discussion and start a new thr
ead in the Measurement Hardware > Multifunction I/O area.

Best Regards,

John N
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,342 Views)