From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WANTED: Labview Programmer in Providence, RI

We are looking for a versitile Labview programmer for a laboratory setting to design/modify data acquisition and analysis programs. must provide good documentation of code for long-term flexibility. ~2/3 time w/full benefits. salary negotiable.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,177 Views)
I am part of a small team of LabVIEW developers who are available on a contract basis. All of us have varied programming and industry experience, but with in-depth LabVIEW and DAQ programming experience, in addition to C, VB, and instrument control.
We can designate 1 person exclusively to any particular project and have them be your contact, while the rest of the group does the coding, testing and verification. I think that you may find having the work performed on a contract basis may save you overall expense for the project.
If you want to discuss how we could be of assistance please contact me at ericbowie@excite.com.
Thank you,
Eric Bowie
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,177 Views)