Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried duplicating a cRio with RAD and now I cant communicate with the new target

I have several cRio 9041s with identical modules and general setups.  I have one setup exactly how I want (device A) and now I want to duplicate that on all the others.

Using RAD I first retrieved the Application image from device A and then deployed it on another (device B)

I had setup the network on both devices prior....

eth0:  dynamic IP

eth1:  static IP each with it's own address

Also I had enabled ssh on both devices

I could communicate with both with ssh via the static IP addresses and through MAX

When I deployed the image to device B, I chose the option "Keep the Target's existing network configuration"

After deploying the image onto device B however, I can no longer communicate with it via ssh, and I have very limited information from MAX.  There is a red 'X' on the device name in the Remote Systems list, it only shows one network adapter (eth0) and it has the static information that I had given to eth1 prior to deploying the image.  Even though eth0 now has a static IP, when I plug my ethernet into it, I can't ssh into it and it's not showing up as connected to my Router.

J_Webster_1-1618508320367.png

Also the System Settings tab has limited info, and doesn't have the check boxes that would allow me to enable ssh, force safe mode, etc...

J_Webster_0-1618508286495.png

What's going on?  How can I recover the cRio?

J

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(101 Views)