Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW update on cRIO-9024

hi all,

I am trying to load SW on a cRIO (9024, with LabVIEW 2010) after a format and update (e.g. NI-VISA to v.5.1.1 and NI-RIO to v.4.0), but the message in the attachment appears when I try to select the version with the scan engine support, saying I need some additional SW (e.g. Network Variable Engine, 1.7.1, ...). Where can I find and dowload the missing bits?

Thank you in advance for your support

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,190 Views)

Hi iszio,

Have you tried to do a repair of the NI RIO 4.0. This is the first thing we can try to see if we can re-install the missing components in case there was any corruption during the upgrading process.

Otherwise, if this does not work, you can try the following:

From the LabVIEW Real-Time Software Wizard menu (of which you send a screenshot), select "custom software installation" to manually select the missing components. Click Next, and select Yes when asked to manually select the features to install. You will then see a list of features which you can select to install.Can you please select each component that was initially missing and select "Install the feature" to see if you can then install all the missing components?

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Shalini B
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,163 Views)

Hello,

Since you are using LabVIEW 2010, the latest NI RIO you can use is 3.5.1. This should work for you.

Regards,

Shalini B
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,161 Views)