From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Time target connection lost during deployment

I am using the NI-cRIO-9030 platform with LabVIEW 2019, Real-time software in scan mode

I can deploy my program normally to the embedded platform and it works fine.  But at some point either later in the day or the next day I get the following when I try to deploy the same program

"Warning: Connection to the target (RT CompactRIO Target) has been lost"

If I make a copy of the project folder, reopen the project and redeploy it will work again, at least for a while until I have to repeat the process.  I was previously using the NI-cRIO-9073 platform and did not have this problem.  I do not believe it is my code because once deployed the program works fine and only uses about 10% of the CPU and 25% of RAM

Reading through some similar posts people suggested the firewall may be an issue. I tried turning off some settings and it didn't fix the problem, but I will admit that there may be firewall settings that I am unaware of. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(569 Views)