From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantum computing Test and measurement equipment

I would like to know Is there any test and measurement devices from NI other than LabView for quantum computing. If yes could you please share those portfolio and its datasheets.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,694 Views)

@SuryaTeja_9 wrote:

I would like to know Is there any test and measurement devices from NI other than LabView for quantum computing.

1. LabVIEW is not a measurement device; it is a programming language.

2. What kind of IO are you looking for to test your system?  We could direct you a lot better if you gave more specifics.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,674 Views)

Thanks for your reply, Basically I am collecting the quantum based Test and measurement products details and I am comparing with other similar products that are providing by other companies in this filed. Suppose, if a company has signal generator and I am making a comparison table for signal generator with other company signal generators. This is overall aim I am trying to do. So for this If there are any products in NI that are related to quantum computing please share.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,664 Views)

they don't have anything specific to quantum computing--- does ANY manufacturer yet? That's bleeding edge. However you can get high accuracy, high speed analog to digital converter that could be used to measure Josephson junctions, thermocouples for monitoring cryogen temperatures.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,643 Views)