From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with NI sbRIO9606

Dear all,

I input a sine wave of frequency 50Hz from a signal generator to my NI sbRIO9606. However, the waveform is very distorted even when using a sampling frequency of 50kHz. Can someone help please. Please fing attached the screenshot of the FPGA program and the host program.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,500 Views)

Hi yaasir,

Have you verified with another device that your signal generator is outputting the proper waveform? Additionally, can you post a screenshot of your FPGA code? I can only find a screenshot of your RT code.

Thanks,

KingPGeorge

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,473 Views)

Hi,

Could you please provide some more details: what is the Count(uSec) value, what is the rate of the Timed Loop in the RT code.

Also are you really using NI sbRIO-9606, or sbRIO-9636, as sbRIO-9606 does not have any analog inputs, just 96 DIO channels, available through RMC connector, while sbRIO-9636 provides analog IO channels.

Thanks,

Arev

CTO | RAFA Solutions

Certified-LabVIEW-Embedded-Systems-Developer_rgb.jpgCertified-LabVIEW-Architect_rgb.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,436 Views)