From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem logging in a RT sbRIO

Solved!
Go to solution

This is my first post in the forum. As you can gest, I am new in LabVIEW and all the NI hardware. I'm using a sbRIO 9636.

I'm working on a project involving FPGA and RT. You can check the project uploaded in the post. I'm pretty sure you would have plenty of suggestions about how to do my code better. But the principal issue I want to ask about is why the logging I'm implementing is not creating any tdms file.

As you can see in the VI "RT example.vi" the program is supposed to create a file in the path "c:\file_name.tdms". The program is not giving any error and is running normally, but at the end, I can't find any file in the selected path on the sbRIO.

Could you please help me to understand why is this happening and how to solve it?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,057 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author dahonora

Well, that was a very successful first post. I realized that I was accessing the wrong NI hardware to check the file. I have on my PC a virtual PharLap OS, and I was looking for the tdms file there.

My problem is solved.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,054 Views)