Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message error on MAX

Hi guys,

yesterday I worked with my new 9606 and I decided to format it to try ather things.

I checked to take the some network settings. But when sbRIO rebooted the address whas changed and if I try to change net address I read the attached message (Immagine 2.png).

If I try to load the software I received the second attached file (Immagine 1.png)...

What's the problems?

thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,756 Views)

Hi fabio.intel,

it seems a communication problem, consequently you can check the connection with one of the following steps:

- if you are using point to point connection, make sure to be using a crossover ethernet cable

- test the sBrio using a DHCP connection with a router/switch

- make sure that the sBrio is in the same subnet of your host, otherwise try this procedure

Is can also be a MAX related issue. Try to use another PC, or try to repair MAX from the OS Control Panel / Programs

Regards,

Andrea R.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,737 Views)

Hi Andrea,

I'm sorry but I don't think it is correct what you suggest. Of course I'll try to change PC, because, how I tell you, I THINK my MAX was corrupt.

I have 3 sbRIO 9606, and I had the connection with all my sbRIO. One of these sbRIO is my master and I made a copy with "RT Create Target Disk Image VI". After that I use "RT Apply Target Disk Image VI" to prepare the second one and the third one and I had the problem I describe before.

Can you try to reproduce it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,727 Views)

Hi fabio.intel,

let me know if changing pc or restoring max, you can solve the issue. In the meanwhile I try to reproduce the encountered problem and I'll let you know.

Regards,

Andrea R

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,720 Views)

Hello Fabio,

How are you connecting the sbRIO to your host PC? Through a switch or directly with a crossover cable?

Carlton
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,656 Views)