From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX error trying to load new SW on sbRIO "The specified file or directory path was not found"

I just updated to LV 2013 and I am trying to update the software on a deployed sbRIO target.  I can access the target, find it in MAX, and FTP to the disk.  However when I try to update the software I get an error box telling me that "The specified file or directory path was not found".  I cannot easily get to the target to try to force it into safe mode. 

Suggestions?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,101 Views)

For starters, I would make sure that the proper order of software installation was followed (LV 2013, followed by the Real-Time 13.0 and FPGA 13.0 modules, and then RIO 13.0). It may also be useful to generate a MAX Technical Report of the host machine and the sbRIO target, both to verify the software on the host and check if an accurate list of the current software on the RIO can be obtained.

As a note, you can put an sbRIO into Safe Mode through MAX by going to the Controller Settings tab at the bottom of the screen and checking off “Safe Mode” before saving the settings.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,076 Views)