From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview failed to load library blockdataapi.* "BlockgetIOReferenceByModule:C on

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

After project copy and re-editting I came in a lot of problems. Labview Hangs,MAX crio error, no communication to my cRIO-9074 etc.

I formated the disk and re-installed the Labview software and now at least MAX has no errors, IP adr. ok.

Deploying my application VI gives (as before) ;Labview failed to load library blockdataapi.* "BlockgetIOReferenceByModule:C on RT target device"

VI does not run.

How can I correct this problem?

Greetings,Frank
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,174 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Engelenfve

Hi Frank,

It looks like your VI is using the NI Scan Engine Advanced I/O Access API (http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/8071)

This component is not installed by default, so you need to add it since you formatted your cRIO. 

The excerpt below if from the document linked above with installation instructions: 

"Support for the Advance I/O Access API must be installed on the target from Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX). Expand the target under Remote Devices, right-click on Softwareand select Add/Remove Software. Select Custom software installation and install the component called NI Scan Engine Advanced I/O Access 1.0." 

Hope this helps!

Kurt 

Message Edited by jkurtw on 03-25-2009 08:45 AM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,169 Views)