From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have installed a new DAQ device ( Lab_pc+ board ) on my computter but I am not obtaining that this new device is recognized for the LabView. I ask for you help me.

I would like to know what LabView commands ( step-by-step)I must follow so that a new DAC board that I have installed in my computer can be used.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,247 Views)
Dear Sir,

In order to get your board working with labview it is important to check whether it is working with the driver (NI-DAQ). If this board is not working with labview possibly it may not be properly installed. I am appending a link to our DAQ installation wizard where you will find step by step with screen shots the procedure. Just select the operating system you have and your board (Lab-PC plus)

http://ni.com/support/daq/

Once you are sure that the board works properly with the driver, Labview will take the device number assigned in the driver (Seen at the Measurement and Automation Explorer: MAX. All the rest depends of which task would you like to do.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for contacting National Instruments!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,247 Views)