From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable windowed mode on the pci-mio-16e-4?

I am programming the card at the register level on a linux comp and would prefer to disable windowed mode (if possible). I have already set up the MITE. When I read BAR1 I see the same values repeated every 64 bytes. There was no problem writing to the DIO in windowed mode, I would just prefer to exit windowed mode because there will be lots of irqs.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,940 Views)
Hello;

Unfortunately we don't support Register Level programming, but there are some good dicuments at www.ni.com. Just type +register +level in the search field, and some links about that will pop up.
Regards
Filipe A.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,940 Views)
I don't beleive that I am asking for Register Level Support. I was under the impression that these cards could be implemented with windowed AND/OR non-windoed register addressing. Is the PCI-MIO-16E-4 able to use windowed and non-windoed register addressing? If so, how do I disable windowed mode?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,940 Views)