Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Set or Edit This Program for using Triaxial Accelerometer to Display Damping Value of Vibration on 2 DOF Shear Structure Model

Good Day for all of you guys.

I have a question and need help from you.

i have a final project task to do an experiment for damping the vibration of structure.

this is a development from other task before.

i have a program from the last project but this one is only work for measuring in 1 axis only. but my final project now is using triaxial (x,y,z) axis to see the damping value of vibration on structure.

can you help me solve this case ? what mus i do ? what must i change or edit on the program so it  will works on my new case ? 

the last program is attached below. 

thanks before guys.

GBU

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,850 Views)

This isn't a real time problem so you might not get as many responses as you might on a daq forum. It's not totally clear what you are trying to do. Are you just trying to capture more channels? That's configured in DAQ assistant.  From there, I'm guessing you want a for loop to iterate over each signal and apply similar processing.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,834 Views)

thanks brother.

yeah, in the previous research i use that program for measuring and see the curve as a cause of damping effect from structure. but in that program it just using an 1axial accelerometer (just shown an effect of excitation force in 1 direction). and i want to change the case, how if i change the 1axial accelerometer to 3axial accelerometer ( so i can see the effect of excitation force in all direction).

as we all know that an 3axial accelerometer has 3 acceleration sensitivity( in x,y, and z direction) while the 1axial accelerometer just have 1 accelerattion sensitvity.

in the essence, i will just replace the accelerometer that i use from 1axial to 3axial.

can i use the same program to solve my case now ? or i must change any variabel in the last program so it will work for my new case ? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,823 Views)