From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexRIO Nano-Pitch Pin Definition?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi there.

I have to use my PCIe FlexRIO 5763 synced with a modulator, but the output current of DIO is simply too weak, it can only handle 100uA current when handling MHz signal, I have to build a simple TTL driver PCB to make sure it can properly drive my 50-ohm input modulator.

I check my FlexRIO spec file, getting started guide, and NI site, but not found the information about this connector, there are descriptions about what kinds of single does this Nano-Pitch contains, but nothing about which pin carries which signal.

Also, I do found the cable 785486-01 CABLE KIT, OCULINK X4, 1M, but fail to get information on the definition of these pins, the document for this cable is about the declaration of conformity.

I only need to access these DIO ports, can anyone help me with that?

By the way, I don't know why does NI make such a  high-speed, powerful ADC+FPGA device without any external Trigger I/O that the user can easily access,  really, that's confusing in many ways.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(912 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jiangliang

Hi, I think this scheme from the 5763 manual might be useful to identify the pinouts. Indeed there is a lack of literature on the cable, however, I think it would be possible to check the wires by means of a multimeter.

TIDAD_0-1632119687203.png

Message 2 of 2
(795 Views)