Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on Getting Started with CompactRIO - Logging Data to Disk

Thank you Nick,

I am logging data from analog input channel AI0 of module NI 9220 using CRIO 9035. In simulated I/O, the FPGA.vi works fine. I can see that it is reading the input from AI0. But, when I run RT.vi where the FPGA is invoked, I do not get any data and sometimes I get error code -61003(FPGA is already running). I have attached the remaining files from the project in this message.

Regards,

Shantanu

0 Kudos
Message 101 of 108
(907 Views)

Hi Shantanu,

I don't see any files attached to your post. Since this thread is seven years old and unlikely to get a lot of visibility, I'd recommend creating a new thread with your problem statement and your LabVIEW project attached. More people are likely to see it, and you're more likely to get responses from the community.

Thanks!

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 102 of 108
(894 Views)

May be there was a problem with the upload. I am attaching the png files of the two VIs. In the FPGA VI, I am drawing the samples from the analog input. In the RT VI, I am trying to write the samples into a tdms file.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 103 of 108
(889 Views)

Could we try checking the file path input on TDMS Open VI

0 Kudos
Message 104 of 108
(875 Views)

Thanks, I have created a new thread with the problem that I am facing. I am attaching the codes in this post. Just let me know if there are any files missing as these are the only three files that are attachable. I have attached a zip file with all the files. Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 105 of 108
(867 Views)

Hello, what is the URL to the new post you made?

0 Kudos
Message 106 of 108
(860 Views)

I have also attached the project file as a zip file there. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 107 of 108
(853 Views)

HI there, 

I run the tutorial as it is given on cRIO 9082 chasis. The VI run successfully but I am not able to see any data on wavefrom chart. Even TDMS file is also not showing any data. I got this error 

Source

niLvFpga_Run_cRIO-9082.vi

what could be the reason behind this 

I tried it so many times 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 108 of 108
(784 Views)