Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors and cRIO Freezing

Hi Everyone,

We've been developing an embedded project with a customer with LV 2015 SP1 and Actor Framework and cRIO 9035.

For a couple weeks the system behaves totally erratically and we been registering some errors in systems log.

The first error was something related to web services, it was showing these lines in the log.

VI_BROKEN (0): [VI "NI_WebServices.lvlib:Web Request.lvclass:Read Postdata.vi" (0x00000000038934c0)]
VirtualInstrument::SetOrClearBadVILibrary - now VI is bad on [VI "NI_WebServices.lvlib:Web Request.lvclass:Read Postdata.vi" (0x00000000038934c0)]

I figured out the problem was something with Web Service and disabled it for tests. 

This message was gone although a second message kept appearing in the log and I couldn't find any related posts to this issue.

<DEBUG_OUTPUT>
09/20/18 06:49:09.024 PM
DWarn 0x9E32E6DF: FPObserver list is in a bad state:  No Local Observer or Controlling Observer
/builds/labview/2015/source/server/protocolelv.cpp(4688) : DWarn 0x9E32E6DF: FPObserver list is in a bad state:  No Local Observer or Controlling Observer

Can anyone has any leads where should I look into?

Regards

Attached is the log file.

Felipe Pinheiro Silva

Follow my blog for LV content!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,152 Views)

Hi,

Do those errors happen on both RTEXE and VI deployed to target?

Regards,

Lincoln

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,119 Views)

Hi,

They happen on RTEXE. I could not verify if it happens when only deploying to target.

Regards,

Felipe Pinheiro Silva

Follow my blog for LV content!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,115 Views)