From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with lvanlys.dll loading when deploying code on cRIO-9073

Hi All,

I'm actually blocked with my project due to a known deployement error on cRIO-9073. It is related with the "lvanlys" library.

I'm using LabVIEW 9 and each time I try to deploy my code on the cRIO, it terminates with error like "LabVIEW: Failed to load ..... lvanlys .....on RT target device".

I've seen old posts about this problem, but no real solutions. I've also seen that a fix is present in LabVIEW 9 (52841 - 4CMBQFFK - lvanlys.dll causes errors on RT system).

As last test, I've removed from my main VI, all the sub-VIs that contain calls to this lvanlys library and the deployement is ok.

Thanks for your ideas & help.

Synthesis

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,561 Views)

Hi Synthesis,

- Is the problem still there if you reboot your cRIO?

- Did you try to reinstall the SW on your RT target (format drive>reinstall SW) ? This could probably arise because of a software corruption on the target.

Cheggers

Sascha
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,540 Views)

Setting the NI RIO Software version on the target to 3.2.1 (minimal) fixes this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,027 Views)