From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with CDAQ Drivers or RealTime Drivers?

Solved!
Go to solution

image.pngimage.png

I am getting this error when I load my project. The CDAQs should appear anyways! But they do not. I installed everything on the CDS but I still cant figure out why these wont go. Heres my software installations:

NI MAX Software.gif

Dan Haugen
Certified LabVIEW Developer
CLD Instructor
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,422 Views)

Hi dhaugen92,

It seems that you have all the necessary software. I will double check this, meanwhile, check the NI License Manager and see if your software is properly licensed.

Also, do you see this problem in NI MAX or LabVIEW?

Regards,

PedroR

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,373 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author dhaugen92

The problem was in LabVIEW only.

Ive found the solution - even though I already had daqmx drivers installed for all devices, it was necessary to include the Device Drivers DVD with the installation of real-time environment (which it prompts during the installation - i took this to mean it would install all the device drivers I already had installed). Once I included the device drivers in the installation, it solved the issue.

Very strange to have to re-install the device drivers for Real-Time environment when they are already installed... Not quite sure how that works under the hood.

Dan Haugen
Certified LabVIEW Developer
CLD Instructor
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,367 Views)