Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot initialize cRIO 9067 chassis

I've added a cRIO-9067 to a private network containing several cRIO-9074 and -9073 chassis, but the new chassis will not allow any changes.  MAX finds it under remote systems with its initial incompatible IP address, but won't allow me to change it.  Putting it in Safe Mode via pressing the reset button for more than 5 seconds makes no difference.  Set Permission and Login are also inactive.

I've tried a direct USB connection to the chassis, and it just shows up as a device in "Devices and Interfaces" under "My System", with no editable options.

Hooking up via the serial port produces the attached terminal stream, again without any apparent options to unlock it.

My next attempt will be via a crossover cable and an Ethernet port set to the same subnet as the default of the 9067, and see if it gives me the option to change it.

Any other suggestions as to getting this chassis to cooperate would be appreciated.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(653 Views)

What your version of the RIO-device driver you have installed?

You need at least RIO 14.0.

Be careful to not install the newest version otherwise you might not reach your cRIOs-9073/9074.

Also check the compatibility with your LabVIEW version.

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(617 Views)