Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRIO-9082 Fatal error Kernel.146640 How to solve this?

Solved!
Go to solution

HI, I have got a problem with my CRIO-9082, i try to debug my app. And labview don't connect anymore with device. So after a few test NI MAX doesn't see the CRIO. So i connect a monitor and I have got this message (image attached) "Reliance v2.10 Build 1053: Assertion failure in module rlbuffer.c line 1735 (DCL=351) Fatal error Kernel.146640: thread stack overflow. Thread ID=1 thread stack range=0x57EBC0-0x59EBBF, size=131072 current ESP=0x56E330".

Well, I found this topic http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E9F170B418505283862572C600563173?OpenDocument but I could not connect with CRIO. So I found this other one https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P9f9SAC&l=es-AR and in this case i found a option to format PXI from USB, so I try to use the same in CRIO. But not boot-up. 

So, i don't know how to format CRIO to solve the problem. I guess , if I put a pendrive with windows, to boot-up and use it to format the drive. This could be posible? 

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,467 Views)

Well, I couldn't boot with windows or linux. So, I open it and found CFast Card 32Gb. I will look for a reader to erase it. And see what happend.  

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,432 Views)

Hi juanmanuelveng.

This sounds like something could have gone wrong with the operating system. Have you tried booting the controller into safe mode? To do this, you need to turn off your cRIO, go to the DIP switches on your cRIO and get the "safe mode" switch on the ON position. Turn on the controller and try to connect on NI MAX again, if you see the device. If you still can't see your device it would be a good idea to call NI's support engineering department (000 817 947 8791).

I hope you find this information helpful.

Javier Rangel

Technical Support Engineering

National Instruments

Message 3 of 5
(2,407 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author juanmanuelveng

Hi @JRangel 

Have you tried booting the controller into safe mode? To do this, you need to turn off your cRIO, go to the DIP switches on your cRIO and get the "safe mode" switch on the ON position. Turn on the controller and try to connect on NI MAX again, if you see the device. If you still can't see your device it would be a good idea to call NI's support engineering department (000 817 947 8791).

I hope you find this information helpful.

Javier Rangel

Technical Support Engineering

National Instruments

Yes, I try that option. Also No FPGA, NO RT, NO APP. Nothing works. I couldn't see the CRIO with MAX.

I write to Support, to sse what is next.

Thanks. 

Message 4 of 5
(2,403 Views)

Hi, how did you solve the problem? I have the same fatal error now but with a PXI-8101

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(446 Views)