From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDA 2990 can not work

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

we ordered a new one CDA 2990 clock.  It  can work either internal model or external model.

However, when the power on,  only the power light indicator work, others indicator ( internal, external, pps)  didn't work. When  I connect a external  CDA 2990 clock to the current on, the external, pps can work. The problem is this one can not work with internal model. But its a new one and its the first time to use. Please help me.

Bests,

Qu

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,242 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ethan11

Hi Qu,

Are you referring to the CDA-2990 or the CDA-2990 with GPSDO? Both of these products appear identical but only the version with GPSDO can generate clock and PPS signals internally by changing the switch to internal mode.

I can also recommend reaching out to Ettus Research's support page as this is the company that designed this hardware and therefore may have more insight as to what the issue is.

Kind regards,

Honn Son

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,216 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for your solution!  Yes, I have verified with the centre yesterday, the clock we ordered is CDA-2990, not CDA -2990 with GPSDO.

Maybe we should consider take this one for exchange or order a new one with GPSDO.

Many thanks,

Qu

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,190 Views)