cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit and cRIO

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have a cRIO-9030 with two NI 9223 modules, and I need to use the Advanced Signal Processing toolkit on the RT target in order to do wavelet transforms on the input signals. I loaded the libLVASPT_WA.so file on the cRIO in the /usr/local/lib folder , but I get the following error when I try to run my code: "NI_AdvSigProcWA.lvlib:wa polyphase filter.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed." (see attached). It looks like the AdvSigPocWA.lvlib is successfully deployed for other vi's, so it seems that the cRIO is at least seeing the library. Depending on which wavelet transform I select, it is either wa polyphase filter.vi or WA Interpolation Filter.vi that is causing the error when I use WA Denoise.vi. If I use other WA vi's I still get similar errors but then for different vi's. I have tried creating an empty project with just a WA vi but I still get the same error, so it doesn't seem as if the rest of my code is having an effect on this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,503 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MonaLisa27

Ok, so the cRIO-9030 runs a 64bit Linux RT operating system, which is not compatible with the current Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit v15.0.0. So the only solution at this stage is to change hardware until NI has sorted out the compatibility issue.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,481 Views)