cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIDays London 2016 - User Group Track

swatts
Active Participant

Hello Lovely LUGlys

Welcome to the new home of Random Ramblings. This is worryingly high profile, I'm going to have to behave myself!

This is just an announcement (wrapped up in me trying out the new platform).

At NIDays London 2016 something new is happening. The User Groups have been given a track, we pick the material and presenters. This is a great opportunity to for all the LUGs (LabVIEW User Groups) to meet up, swap ideas and present to each other. 

Speaking of presentations.......

agenda.png

15:00 - 15:45 - Quick Fire LabVIEW Presentations

15:00 - Andy Clegg - Training Simulator for Industrial Drivers <-- Rumour has it that this is not going to happen, probably be me talking about the change in platforms for UGs

15:08 - Richard Thomas - A Touch of Class - Introduction to SWISH, an Object-Based Touch UI Toolkit

15:16 - Martin Griffiths - Building TestStand UIs in LabVIEW

15:24 - Kabul Maharjan - Improve UX Using Subpanels

15:32 - Chris Woodhams - Using Third Party Add Ons in LabVIEW

That's more technical content than you'll know what to do with!

I will be videoing but not streaming on the day, I'll also be compering and asking stupid questions. We'll also be trying to smuggle beer in (by we I mean James Powell and me)

Come and say hello, I'm not as scary as I look.

Much Love

Steve Watts

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

• NIDays
Comments