cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical Perspective

swatts
Active Participant

Happy Friday My Lovelies

I'm updating my presentation on Immediacy for the CLD Summit on September 9th in Newbury. Part of this exercise is to right a wrong that I committed during the original presentation to no lesser a person than Jeff Kodosky (ooooooops). You'll have to check out the presentation video for the full confession or wait for somebody to snitch on me in the comments, but during my research I have dug out this little gem!.

LV1_2Manual.png

(I've linked the image to the document)

It's a really interesting read because at this early version some of the design reasons are writ large.

And this segues nicely into 2 nice little bits of new functionality in LabVIEW and just to show I'm a new tech sort of guy I've made a video instead of typing it. ooooooooooooh multimedia baby!

I've seen a couple of demos and the filter hasn't been mentioned (and it's brilliant!) and the hyperlinks were only http, linking to local files is way more useful for me. Ideally I would like to be linking to files relative to the containing VI but this will cause all sorts of issues I would imagine.

See you at the CLD summit if you are going

Much Love

Steve

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

Comments