cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSH Workshops/GDevCon News

swatts
Active Participant

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you're sleeping better than me at the mo'.

I have lots of news for you, the LabVIEW eco-system is in rude health and we're in for some interesting times ...

GDevCon.png

GDevCon is only 4 weeks away and the agenda can be found here.... I think you'll agree that there's some proper interesting stuff in here and there's going to be some surprises too.

Our wonderful sponsors have stepped up again this year, check them out here... without their community spirit we would really struggle. Keep you eyes open for some stunning sponsor news coming this Monday. 

As we're in a much larger venue this year we still have space so get your tickets bought. Once again we've got an excellent group of attendees from all over the world, we appreciate you all.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-26 um 11.08.56.png

Another new thing for GDevCon is that we're trialling workshops this year and from an interest perspective the trial has been a huge success. We've only gone and sold out! Thanks to all attendees for trusting Fab, Joerg and I with a day of your lives. We have a very full day planned so pack your big brains. Here's a sneaky preview of the agenda. The timings are not to be trusted at this stage as we're packing a lot in. Details will follow for attendees nearer the date.

Agenda.png

For more info check here.

We're planning on doing more of these and are trying to organise one in Munich after NIDays Europe. Contact us if you're interested in attending.

Hopefully the success of this will lead to other workshops, think of a subject and pick 2 or 3 leaders in the field. I have a few in mind and will be tapping them up after GDevCon.

If you're travelling to Brum (Birmingham) I look forward to seeing you in a month. Travel safe.

Lots of Love

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

Comments