From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

RF Measurement Devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need a RF cable for K-band for a spectrum analyzer Keysight EXA N9010A

Hello,

I have a spectrum analyzer Keysight EXA N9010A in the laboratory. In the bottom right corner there is the slot(like a BNC connector) where you connect the attenuation/gain probe(sonde) .

From where can I buy this cable ? I need to make a connection from the analyzer to the antenna

SCHWARZBECK BBHA 9170.

Thanks,

Andrei CIURDAR

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,607 Views)

Are you referring to the analyzer RF input connector?  The N9010A comes in frequency ranges of 3.6GHz to 44GHz.  The various ranges have corresponding different RF input connector types.  Up to 26.5GHz the analyzer connector is type N female, above is 2.4mm male.  If you can verify this I might be able to specify a suitable connector/cable.

Systems Engineering - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,583 Views)

Yes.

I want to measure a signal at 24 GHz from a RADAR sensor.

I'm interested in what type of cable and from where to buy: Farnell, NI?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,575 Views)

I still don't have enough info to answer you correctly.  Need to know if you have an N-style connector on your analyzer on 2.4mm because both are possible.  Can you post a picture of the connector and maybe the nameplate of the analyzer?  Just to be safe it would be nice to also have a picture of the label in the back to see the model number.

What will be the best solution will be a converter from whatever connector is on the N9010A to SMA then an SMA cable to the antenna.  In the US we typically by things like this from MiniCircuits.  Send me those pictures and I will verify the part you need.

Andy

Systems Engineering - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,568 Views)