RF Measurement Devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the phase noise specifications for the 10 MHz internal reference in the PXI-5661?

Im looking for the phase noise specification on the 10 MHz internal reference for the PXI-5661.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(6,168 Views)
Hello Bob, As you may have noticed, and the likely reason for this post is that that spec is not readily available for the PXI-5600. You will however notice that the overall phase noise of the system is noted and my suspicion is that even though the 10Mhz reference helps improve the overall phase measurement, it won't necessarily dictate the measurement. I can ask R&D for this spec but they will likely inquire the need for this specification. Do you intend to use an external source instead of the built in reference? Regards, Glenn M Application Engineer

Regards,
Glenn
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(6,142 Views)

Glenn,

Our intention is to use the built-in 10MHz reference as the reference for other instrumentation.

Thanks,

Bob

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(6,130 Views)
Hi Bob, Please create a service request on ni.com/support and one of our Applications Engineers will be able to provide those specifications for you.

Regards,
Glenn
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(6,119 Views)

Well . . . you're an Application Engineer.  Can't you provide that information?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(6,117 Views)

Hey Bob,

My name is Jake and I'll be handling this for Glenn while he is out of the office.

I've looked at what Glenn and R&D had discussed and I am seeing if I can recover the information as well.  I'll let you know as soon as I find anything out.

Regards,
Jake G.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(6,099 Views)

Jake,

Thank you for picking up this effort.

Bob

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7