RF Developer's Network

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

RADAR System Design and Development from Schematic to Field Testing

Abstract:

Designing a complex, modern RADAR system, from schematic all the way through actual field testing, is a complex and daunting task. Learn how to use AWR’s Visual System Simulator (VSS) RADAR libraries to design and prototype RADAR systems in software. In addition, get an introduction to the VSS link to NI LabVIEW software and explore LabVIEW signal processing capabilities as a co-simulation engine with VSS. Also examine methods for RADAR prototyping and field simulation using PXI RF signal generators and analyzers.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,198 Views)
2 REPLIES

Re: RADAR System Design and Development from Schematic to Field Testing

Hello,

Im Mahadeesh. I have gone thro the attachment here. I work in flight simulation domain and my main focus is on sensor simulations. I would like to know more details on this system, in order to see how the system is useful for my environment.

1) Can you provide deep insight on how the proposed system calculates range and bearing of the target ? What are the parameters assumed here ?

2)  How does RF pulse generator interacts with the target Model ?

3) What are initial parameter to be set for target modelling ?

Regards,

Mahadeesh

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,239 Views)

Re: RADAR System Design and Development from Schematic to Field Testing

Awaiting for your response.

Also I would like to know if Target position is given by user initially for finding Range and Bearing Values ? Thanks for everything.

Regards,

Mahadeesh

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,239 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.