Quick Drop Enthusiasts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace from Clipboard

This plugin as the same beaviour of the original Replace but it add the capability to replace an element from the clipboard. It support 1 element in clipboard.

New Release : Resolve issue with replacing VI from project file

LabVIEW ChampionArchitect
Message 1 of 12
(9,425 Views)

Why is the default shortcut L?  If you intend on replacing the original replace function it should probably be P.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(6,539 Views)

Your are wright, I just change it to make it working in parallel to the original one will I debuging

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(6,541 Views)

Thanks for this plugin. I've noticed that besides replacing the original function it also leaves a copy of the new function at the origin of my block diagram. So I end up deleting this additional copy each time which reduces the efficiency. Why is this additional copy there?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(6,541 Views)

I made the correction for this problem. Please redownload the plug in

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(6,542 Views)

Thanks for the quick reply but I think I got the old version again.It doesn't seem to work and the block diagram looks the same.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(6,542 Views)

You should see a Delete methode at the end of the VI.

That delete the pasted function:

7-15-2014 9-10-43 AM.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(6,542 Views)

That was already there in the "previous" version but in case of a block diagram function the incoming array is empty. The case structure has "Use Default If Unwired" enabled and nothing is connected on the inside in the false-case. Shouldn't the SelList[] be outputted from this case? As indicated by the green line in this image.Replace2.png

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(6,542 Views)

I found the problem. Now you can download the latest plugin.

[Edit] : the version on my PC was working. I just forget to verify the exact version that was on the web page.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(6,542 Views)

Got it. Thanks for the fix.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(6,542 Views)