From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Quick Drop Enthusiasts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Drop Configure button not working

In LabView Quickdrop box, I clicked on the Configure... button and it comes up with searching for "\_LaunchHelp.vi" and then after a few seconds it closes.  Can someone help me on this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(6,290 Views)

_LaunchHelp.vi is a regular file in the LabVIEW installation that lives in the [LabVIEW 20xx]\help folder. Can you see if it's there? If not, you may need to repair your LabVIEW installation.

If that doesn't help, go to Tools > Options > Paths and make sure "Use default" is selected for all path types. I can't think of a reason why this could cause the problem, but it's worth a try.

Message 2 of 8
(4,676 Views)

Yeah I was going to say what Darren said, try to repair LabVIEW or better yet, try re installing it. Other than that I don't have a clue as mine works fine.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,676 Views)

Hello Darren, I looked and did not see it so I will try a repair or re-install.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,676 Views)

Ok, good luck! Keep us posted.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,676 Views)

I tried a repair, but that did not fix it.  I will try to do a re-install next.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,676 Views)

Hello Darren, I finally had a chance to do a re-install and now the Configure button is working- Thanks for your help!!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,676 Views)

Great, I'm glad you got it working. Let me know if you have any other questions as you start using Quick Drop more.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(4,676 Views)