Quick Drop Enthusiasts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Drop Configure button not working

In LabView Quickdrop box, I clicked on the Configure... button and it comes up with searching for "\_LaunchHelp.vi" and then after a few seconds it closes.  Can someone help me on this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(6,321 Views)

_LaunchHelp.vi is a regular file in the LabVIEW installation that lives in the [LabVIEW 20xx]\help folder. Can you see if it's there? If not, you may need to repair your LabVIEW installation.

If that doesn't help, go to Tools > Options > Paths and make sure "Use default" is selected for all path types. I can't think of a reason why this could cause the problem, but it's worth a try.

Message 2 of 8
(4,707 Views)

Yeah I was going to say what Darren said, try to repair LabVIEW or better yet, try re installing it. Other than that I don't have a clue as mine works fine.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,707 Views)

Hello Darren, I looked and did not see it so I will try a repair or re-install.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,707 Views)

Ok, good luck! Keep us posted.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,707 Views)

I tried a repair, but that did not fix it.  I will try to do a re-install next.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,707 Views)

Hello Darren, I finally had a chance to do a re-install and now the Configure button is working- Thanks for your help!!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,707 Views)

Great, I'm glad you got it working. Let me know if you have any other questions as you start using Quick Drop more.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(4,707 Views)