Quick Drop Enthusiasts

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Need help with some pixel calculations

Thanks for the attempts, guys. I think Hooovahh's is the closest to what I need, I worked with it for a while but couldn't figure out what the issue was with it not working.

Oh, and I've decided that my cool idea would be better implemented as a right-click plugin, to make the user experience better. But we can continue the conversation here if anybody has a breakthrough.

DNatt, LV R&D
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(159 Views)

I think I got it working...I've posted my attempt below (based on Hooovahh's attempt). Let me know if y'all see any problems with it.

Saved in LabVIEW 2015.

DNatt, LV R&D
Message 12 of 14
(155 Views)

Much more difficult than I thought originally,

Here is my version using FP controls to easily test 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(151 Views)

If someone is interested, I implemented a naive search algorithm both in LV and C, based on the paper from 1984. Be aware! I am very good in creating Rube Goldbergs! Smiley Very Happy

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Community-Documents/Maximum-Empty-Rectangle-a-LabVIEW-and-C-implementation/...

Message 14 of 14
(115 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.