QControl Enthusiasts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help about Broken dependency Errors

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone. I am developing a project where I heavily use Qcontrols for various types of controls. My project folder is at the root of disk C:/.
Due to a problem in my PC I had to format it, once reinstalled Windows 10 and LabView 2020 I restored the project files exactly where they were to be able to continue with the development, but there comes my big problem: when opening the project I was presented with many errors with the Qcontrols, of the type "ROOT CAUSE: Dependency is broken. "
I don't understand where the error lies as because of this all QControls are unrunable so I can't find the root of the problem. Each file and VI is at the same location it had before.
Please help by giving me lights about this problem, otherwise I will have to create a new project again and copy what I can from every VI. (Lots of time and work :'( ).
I have attached a print screen of the error messages.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,486 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TavoCalle

Hi everyone. After searching for some time I have found where was the problem: I had to review and update the scope of each Qcontrol as well as review the reentrancy properties of each VI.
I hope the solution serves you all.

Message 2 of 2
(2,470 Views)