Q&A 게시판

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT scan engine mode goes into configuration mode when error 66464 happens.

Hello, 

I'm using RMC-8354 and sometimes error 66464 happens and scan engine mode goes into configuration mode, however when I reset RT, it turns active mode again. I'm using several RMC-8354 servers but only one RT shows this error. I suspect this is uniquely from only one RT. I already googled and what is the meaning of error 66464. What I do know is how to fix it. not just information. I contacted some channels but answer was not okay to me. Please give some ideas of this problem. Thanks in advance!!

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,007 Views)

Hi  gooohestpoo,

Have you tried comparing the software installed on a normal system with the software on the problem system?

As you know, error 66464 can happen when the iteration period of NI scan engine is changed.

I think checking the configuration of the system is a good start point to resolve it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,990 Views)

Hi Chan82,

Thanks for your response. 🙂 I checked installed software series from MAX compare with other RTs, but couldn't find any specific weird one. I guess this is not the root cause right now. 

Thanks for your comments anyway.

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,983 Views)

Hello,

This is a description of error 66464.

The global time on the controller was altered, which might affect the period of an iteration of the NI Scan Engine. A timing source such as IEEE-1588 or GPS modified the global time value on the controller. This can result in a temporary phase shift, which would alter the update period for NI Scan Engine variables for one iteration.

Please check the time of the controller time.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,968 Views)